Tessa is Southeastern’s Executive Director. She has been working at the council since 2000 and serving as Executive Director since April 2015. Tessa is responsible for all aspects of council operations, its programs, services, facilities, finances, and personnel.
Contact me for information on
- Any of Southeastern’s programs or services. If I don’t have the answer, I will direct you to the person who can assist you.
- Information about our funding, our history, and employment inquiries.
- Committee inquiries, including the Board of Trustees.
- Governance questions and anything related to our policies, including submitting complaint forms.
- Southeastern facilitates.
- Grant-funded services and projects.
- Membership questions related to eligibility, dues, or service fees.
- Southeastern’s mission and vision and anything related to our strategic plan and plan of service.
- Advocacy for libraries and government relations.
Feel free to reach out to me by email or phone!