The Nyack Library
Required qualifications include:
- Must have customer service experience, providing courteous service to the public
- Must be proficient in the use of cash registers and computer systems, including Microsoft software,email, and the internet
- Must be able to assist patrons with office equipment like copiers, self-checkout, and other Library technology
- Must be able to shelve Library materials accurately
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull 50 lbs.
- Spanish or Creole language fluency
- Knowledge of Workflows or other Library circulation systems
Opening for: Weds 2:30pm-8pm, Fri 10am-2pm, & one weekend per month
Opening for: Tues 2:30pm-8pm, Weds 9:30am-3pm, Fri 10am-2pm
Submit resumes & applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posting open until filled.
Applications can be obtained at the Circulation Desk or at www.nyacklibrary.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com