The SEAL website is getting a makeover! At the end of October, Southeastern will be launching a revamped version of the SEAL website. This will include an updated look and new features including:
- Bulk updates to certain actions
- Delivery method suggestions for lenders
- A patron barcode field when placing requests (only visible to borrowing library)
- The option to place multiple requests at once (for book clubs and classroom sets)
- A list of all staff accounts at your library
We will be hosting a SEAL User’s Group October 19th from 1-2 to demo the new website and walk through all the changes before the site goes live. Attendees will have the opportunity to ask any questions they might have about the updated site. All library staff using SEAL are invited to attend this meeting.