Date: Thursday, May 2, 2019
Location: Southeastern NY Library Resources Council
Guest Speakers: Taina Evans, Courtney Wimmers, Charlene Martoni, Jen Park, Kristen Thornton-DeStafeno, Sarah Wassberg Johnson & Ellie Burhans
A day all about Marketing, dedicated to learning from experts and sharing ideas with colleagues featuring hands-on work, a panel discussion, and a keynote.
Come and gain the tools you need for all your marketing needs!
- How do we define these terms? marketing, branding, communications, advertising, and customer service.
- Keynote speaker Taina Evans, Brooklyn Public Library "Who Tells Your Story?"
- Panel Discussion followed by a Q&A with:
- Charlene Martoni – Setting up your first strategic social media plan
- Courtney Wimmers – Engaging your community with social media
- Jen Park – Assessing your marketing plan
- Kristen Thornton-DeStafeno – The role of an e-newsletter in marketing strategy
- Catered Lunch
- Carolyn Bennett Glauda on the marketing cycle in practice at Southeastern
- Group projects
- Closing remarks by Sarah Wassberg Johnson & Ellie Burhans of Hudson River Maritime Museum
catered lunch available