Medical & Hospital Services
Southeastern NY Library Resources Council (SENYRLC) provides resources for hospital libraries and resources for medical information to all member libraries. Support for SENYLRC members includes:
- Access to electronic resources including books, journals, and specialized databases through a package of licensed, partially subsidized resources shared by Hospital Library Services Program (HLSP) members.
- Hosting of hospital library web gateways to electronic information resources as well as promotional and educational support.
- Online catalogs for hospital library print and electronic collections.
- Continuing Education programs and special classes for medical library staff including sponsored trainings offered through the Middle Atlantic Regional Medical Library
- Medical resource sharing support and MISP subsidy for Interlibrary Lending and Electronic Document Delivery services.
- Networking, grant funding awareness and coordination, regional communication and support through email subscriptions, blogs, and SENYLRC staff support.
- Onsite library assistance, consultation and hospital staff member training.